See this fall’s hottest titles and be the first to play Call of
Duty: Advanced Warfare in
- 2K Games and 2K Sports
- Activision | Blizzard
- Disney Infinity
BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc.
- Sony Computer Entertainment America
- Skull Candy
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Attendees will also get the chance to play the hottest games and try out new products from the biggest brands in gaming months before release as well as meet with top game developers, publishers and special guests. Attendees will:
- Be among the first to play the next generation games created for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
Be the first to play Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare in
- Play for the first time in the next generation of the first-person action genre in Destiny
- Check out the next-generation RPG from BioWare, set in an epic, dark fantasy world in Dragon Age: Inquisition
Stop by the EA SPORTS lounge where you can charge your phone all while
playing upcoming and new releases from EA SPORTS! Get your hands on FIFA
15 and NBA LIVE 15 prior to launch and the newly released
titles such as
NHL15, Madden NFL 15 and UFC 15
Become an EA SPORTS cover athlete and get in the game! Have your photo
put on the cover of FIFA 15, Madden NFL 15,
NHL15 or UFC in the EA booth. You will be able to take the photo print out with you and post it instantly to your favorite social network.
- Take your photo in the Skyhold Thorne from Dragon Age: Inquisition in the EA booth. Take the photo print out with you and post it instantly to your favorite social network.
See the newest title of the Alien™ franchise, Alien: Isolation,
come to life and showcase once again the true meaning of fear with an
immersive gaming experience. A replica version of the iconic egg from
the Alien series, first featured in July at San Diego’s
Comic-Con International, will be onsite immersing gamers into a solitary gaming pod for a unique, chilling, fear-inducing event. Enter if you dare!
- Tag-team in a super-heated battle in Atlus’ upcoming fighting game Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Spend hours at the
Microsoftbooth with over 15 Xbox One holiday titles, including the new action-packed Sunset Overdrive and the stunningly beautiful Ori and the Blind Forest. Leave your limits behind playing Forza Horizon 2 then relive the Master Chief’s epic journey hands-on in Halo 2: Anniversary, available as part of Halo: The Master Chief Collection.
- Get up close to PlayStation games like the charming LittleBigPlanet 3, the gorgeously dark role-playing game Bloodborne and the history bending The Order: 1886
- Test your ninja fighting skills as one of the 100 ninja available in Naruto Shippudden: Ultimate Ninja® Storm Revolution
- Take the Lords of the Fallen™ Catacombs Challenge to win an exclusive T-shirt
- Have the opportunity to meet and take a picture with the Power Rangers Super Megaforce and then try out the new game!
- Check out NVIDIA’s new gaming-oriented Shield Tablet and Wi-Fi Direct Controller
- Learn more about ASUS’ new Android tablet: the MeMO Pad 7 and their Windows 8 Transformer Book T100
- Meet the newest gaming console, especially designed for the littlest gamers, ages 3-8: LeapTV from Leap Frog
GameStop EXPO Storeon the Floor to purchase some fun shirts, hats, collectibles and gaming gear
Be admitted early with your VIP pass on
Tuesday, September 9, hang out in the VIP lounge, attend panels featuring industry insiders, and go to battle in the tournaments on the Battle Stage. The finals from each tournament will take place the next day.
Also, stay tuned to find out which
The GameStop EXPO 2014 will take place
Ticket purchases are payable with PowerUp Rewards™ points or credit
card, online at www.gamestop.com/expo
or at your local
Attendees must be 17 years of age or older or accompanied by an adult. Some activities or games may feature mature content.