The Weather is Cooling Down, but PRO DAY Deals Are Hotter than Ever
GRAPEVINE, Texas, Sept. 14, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On Saturday, Sept. 15, PowerUp Elite Pro and Pro members can take advantage of the most savings GameStop has ever offered, during the retailer’s epic one-day PRO DAY sale. With more than $3,100 in savings, gamers can take advantage of unbeatable deals on a variety of consoles, hot games, accessories, toys and apparel, in addition to special trade offers.
For the full line-up of PRO DAY deals, visit www.gamestop.com/proday, and check out these sale highlights.
- FREE GameStop $50 gift card with purchase of a new Xbox One X or S console
- Save $20 on PlayStation Plus 12 Month Membership with purchase of any new PlayStation 4
Pre-Owned & Trade
- Save up to $275 when you trade your system toward any new Nintendo Switch
- Save when you trade toward a new Xbox One or PS4: $250 with trade of Xbox One X, Nintendo Switch or PS4 Pro; $200 with trade of Xbox One S, PS4 Slim or PS4 Original; $125 with trade of Xbox One Original
- Up to 30% more credit when you trade games and accessories
- Up to 30% off pre-owned games and accessories
Game Deals (Xbox One and PS4, unless otherwise stated)
- Up to $35 off the hottest games – more than 50% savings!
- Madden 19: $39.99 (includes 1,050 MUT Points – $9.99 value)
- Overwatch Legendary or Game of the Year Edition: $24.99 (includes bonus content)
- Assassin’s Creed Origins: $24.99
- Call of Duty WWII: $29.99 (Season Pass available)
- God of War: $39.99 (on PlayStation only)
- Grand Theft Auto V: $19.99 for Xbox One, $29.99 for PS4 (GTA V Online Premium Edition for $29.99; get $1.25 million in-game currency for GTA online when you purchase the online Criminal Enterprise starter pack for $19.99)
- Fallout 4 G.O.T.Y.: $24.99
- Detroit Become Human: $39.99 (on PlayStation only)
- Monster Hunter World: $39.99
- Vampyr: $39.99
- LEGO The Incredibles: $39.99 (also available on Nintendo Switch)
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy: $29.99 (also available on Nintendo Switch)
- Dragon Ball FighterZ: $39.99
- Call of Duty Black Ops III Zombies: $24.99
- Middle-earth Shadow of War: $9.99
- Get 5,000 extra PowerUp Rewards points when you pre-order the season’s most-anticipated games, including Call of Duty Black Ops 4, Fallout 76, Super Smash Bros., Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu! and Let’s Go Eevee!, Battlefield V and more (points awarded upon pickup)
Toys, Collectibles & Apparel
- Get 40% off all the toys, statues, drinkware, board games and apparel you can fit into GameStop’s Stuff & Save bag ($4.99 for bag, limited supplies, one per customer, excludes clearance items)
- Buy 1, get 2 FREE all clearance collectibles
- Save up to 40% on select headsets from Turtle Beach, HyperX, Plantronics and more (wired and wireless models available)
- Save $10 on new PS4 DUALSHOCK 4 Black Wireless Controllers and $14 on Xbox One Ocean Shadow Wireless Controllers
To learn more about the benefits of becoming a PowerUp Pro member, visit Gamestop.com/PowerUpRewards or get all the details from store associates at your local GameStop.
GameStop, the world’s largest video game retailer, offers the best selection of new and pre-owned video gaming consoles, accessories and video game titles, in both physical and digital formats. GameStop also offers fans a wide variety of pop vinyl toys, collectibles, board games and more. Through GameStop’s unique buy-sell-trade program, gamers can trade in video game consoles, games, and accessories, as well as consumer electronics for cash or in-store credit. The retailer operates thousands of locations around the world under the GameStop, EB Games and Micromania retail brands. Fans can find their local GameStop store using the company’s online store locator tool.
To get the latest news on video gaming and gear, follow GameStop on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. GameStop, EB Games, and Micromania are part of GameStop Corp. (NYSE: GME), a global specialty retailer that makes the most popular technologies affordable and simple.
GameStop Public Relations